Thursday, November 19, 2009

The zshare videos have suddenly started buffering a lot which was not a problem before.?

Recently the buffering problem have started with zshare. I cant say it buffering because it is more than buffering as only 1 percent is buffered in 5 minutes. while I can watch videos on topranger, putfile, youtube and other video sharing software without any buffering and this was also the case with zshare before some days as there was no buffering while watching a video with zshare. As I am using an internet speed of more than 5 mbps.


I repeat there is only a problem with zshare videos while all other video sharing softwares are working well as they used to work before.


Help me out of this please...

The zshare videos have suddenly started buffering a lot which was not a problem before.?
you must throw that video in dust bin hahahahahahahahah

cash loan

No comments:

Post a Comment