Thursday, November 19, 2009

IPod Music Videos?

Hello everyone. I hope I'll find some answers here. There are 2 video folders in video iPod, right? Movies and Music Videos. However, after converting it in proper format, my music videos will go down to the Movies section and mix with my movies. What am I doing wrong? How can I put my music videos in the proper section? Thx for your time and help. Have a great holidays.

IPod Music Videos?
any music video or movie you convert as a movie file will be under the movie sections. it'll only go automatically under the music videos section if you buy it from the itunes store. because its a protected video file you bought. the converted one is not protected and itunes just reads it as any other movie file and puts it there


No comments:

Post a Comment