Monday, November 16, 2009

WHY CANT I PUT VIDEOS ON MY RCA Opal 8GB MP3 Video Player? 10pts to who can help me!?

Hey everyone,


so I got this new player and trying to put some videos on it. I have some random movie clips and such downloaded from real player and I have them stored in a folder. I dragged a video from my folder to the "video folder" on the player and I can see that it transfered ok, however, when I disconnect the player from my computer and turn it on and go to the video folder, IT'S EMPTY! I plugged the player back into my computer and opened the video folder, and the video IS THERE! How can this be?


Thanks!

WHY CANT I PUT VIDEOS ON MY RCA Opal 8GB MP3 Video Player? 10pts to who can help me!?
You need a converter to help you, because most of movies/videos formats are not play on MP3 Video Player directly. I downloaded Cucusoft Ultimate Video Converter to help me at


http://www.mp3-to-ringtone.com/download/...


It's fast,easy and very wonderful. I think it is a good choose. You can go to download it to help you too.
Reply:put it in another folder then to the player.


No comments:

Post a Comment