Monday, November 16, 2009

Need Help On Editing Two Videos?

Hello I need someone's help on here that can help me fix two videos I recorded recently with my camera. I have the two videos saved as wmv file. In both of the videos I turned my camera sideways and need this fixed where the clips are the right way that I turned sideways. I tried using Windows Movie Maker and you can rotate the videos but not in certain parts that you need to, it goes from chapter to chapter. I have both videos saved. It is two smashing pumpkins videos I went to their concert. If anyone could help me that would be great. I can mail you the two videos in the mail to edit and fix for me. Any help with this would be great. The two videos are only about 3 to 4 min long. Just in parts I turned the camera sideways. My e-mail is mislac@msn.com contact me. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks, Misty

Need Help On Editing Two Videos?
Take a look at this discussion forum. Maybe there is something in it to help you. I googled "change image rotation on video file" to find it. Good luck. Hope it's what you are looking for.





http://forums.support.roxio.com/lofivers...


No comments:

Post a Comment