Friday, November 13, 2009

Digital videos....?

I have a canon powershot digital camera and it has the ability to take videos. Well i have taken several videos with it since my video camera is broke right now, i uploaded to the computer but since i don't have a DVD burner yet I was wondering if there are any sites that i can go to and upload the videos and order a DVD from them so I can watch the videos on my TV instead of the computer.

Digital videos....?
Check the yellow pages in your area, that is the safest way you may do,


Good luck
Reply:I don't know of such a website, but If you have a CD burner (instead of DVD burner) you could burn the videos on a CD and play that in your DVD player. Most DVD players are well capable of playing Video CD as well as a data CD with video files on it..


Since the video captured by your powershot doesn't have DVD quality anyway, this might worth trying!

broken teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment