Monday, November 16, 2009

My youtube videos?

My friend and I started making youtube videos in the summer of 2007





I'm still a bit skeptical on some things though, and i was wondering if there were any tips anyone who makes similar vids might give me to help me out here





Any tips on the actual movie making process


or advertising these videos (thats a big one!)


or creating a website


or what kind of materials needed to improve and/or where to get them





My youtube video channel is:





http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=lose...





I would love it if youd watch a few of my videos, and if you have a youtube account, comment on what you think





if not, you can tell me on here.





as of right now, im using basic editing software, like Windows movie maker, and iMovie





The camera im using is a basic Aiptek digital camera





I would really like to know how to improve these videos so any tips at all would help alot!





Thanks alot everyone!

My youtube videos?
I'm going to answer without advertising my channel.





Any tips on the actual movie making process


or advertising these videos (thats a big one!)





If you are really serious about video making, use a more professional software like the Abode Video editor. I don't know how much it is, or the exact name, but it's really good.





or creating a website


or what kind of materials needed to improve and/or where to get them





For a website, buying a domain and some basic space is nessasary, or you could get a free one. http://www.e-insites.com/windowsbasicacc... is a great place to start out. Good price too.





Advertising, I don't know. Get your site listed on google, tag it right, whatever. :^D
Reply:Umm..


Well i create videos:





www.youtube.com/leethomas787





what over programmes do you use to edit?





Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment