Thursday, November 19, 2009

How could I download my videos from Picasa web albums pleaassee :-??

Hello,





I uploaded my photos and videos to a Picasa web account. Now I want to transfer all of them to another account (a new one).





But I deleted all my photos and videos from my Hard Drive several weeks ago.





I downloaded my photos from my old Picasa web account. But there is no link to download videos on Picasa web.





I tried several video download script for Firefox (like Greasemonkey or Video Downloader) but they do not download these videos (or I try badly :-?).





Could you help me to download videos from PIcasa web please ? I really really need to change account and to download my videos :-//....... !

How could I download my videos from Picasa web albums pleaassee :-??
Please try TubeHunter Ultra which downloads videos from over 480 youtube kind webs. Perhaps it also downloads videos from Picasa.





www [DOT] neoretix [DOT] com





.


No comments:

Post a Comment