Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick Time Videos?

I recently purchased some instructional CD-ROMs that use Quick Time Video. I decided to use an old Dell laptop (sorry don't have specs. right now) to play videos. I want to be able to keep the wife from nagging that I am on the Home PC too much. I am having issues with the video playing. They have a sputtering like motion. The sound and video are as best as I can discribe; chattery. Is this a lack of memory or processor speed on this laptop? Can I convert these videos to play in Windows Media Player?

Quick Time Videos?
Hi tjlmbklr,





If you're using an old Dell laptop, then you might have a processing speed issue playing Quicktime movies. It might also be the fact that you are playing them from a CD-ROM rather than moving them to your Hard Drive. Did you download Quicktime for Windows from the Apple web site?





http://www.apple.com/search/downloads/?q...





Best of luck to you.





--Rick


No comments:

Post a Comment