Monday, November 16, 2009

Break.com videos wont work...?

When I go to break.com and try to play a video, it brings the video up in an old looking windows media player thing and then the place where the video is supposed to be just turns white and does not play at all. No active play button, stop button, or buffering, or anything. just stops.





I downloaded the Flash 9 Player like it suggested under the old looking windows media player window, and went back to the site, and it still does the same thing. I restarted my computer because maybe the changes hadn't taken effect...still the same thing. I have watched many many videos on break.com on this very computer within the last month, and it just now decided to stop working.





The last time when it was working, there was no old looking iwndows media player window that it plays videos in, I think it actually used that flash program. Also, I've tried the break.com help/faq, and the fix seems to be flash 9...Is there a way to switch back to that for my primary viewing on that site or what?

Break.com videos wont work...?
I think you just have to wait a day or two day,maybe it is website problems...


No comments:

Post a Comment