Monday, November 16, 2009

Are there video auto captioner/sub. out there that can sub auto.for videos with foriegn dubbs you cant speak?

Does anyone know of a free online video auto-captioner/subtitler that works really well for subbing into english from a japanese dubbed video? I have some videos I really want to watch that are all in japanese- Is there a possible way to subtitle or caption videos automatically without having to type in the lines? Because first off I don't speak japanese, so it would be impossible to type sentences I don't even understand.


I really need something that is free as well since I don't have paypal or any other money actually... If someone would help me out here I would be totally greatful for the suggestions and help.

Are there video auto captioner/sub. out there that can sub auto.for videos with foriegn dubbs you cant speak?
Oh dear, if no one seems to like helping you here, try posting this same question of yours to Y!A Japan Travelers section. There, you'll get answers that you can't get anywhere but there.

Hotels Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment