Thursday, November 19, 2009

Itunes is treating my video ipod like a regular ipod - Will not sinc or recognize videos.?

I have a 30GB video ipod. I have put videos into this ipod before, but not lately. Now that I'm trying to once again put videos from my itunes library into my Ipod, it will not let me, despite the fact that the videos are in mp4 format. I tried restoring the video ipod back to factory settings, and this didn't work. What should I do? Why is it treating my ipod video like a regular ipod?

Itunes is treating my video ipod like a regular ipod - Will not sinc or recognize videos.?
For one thing, the so-called "video iPod" IS a regular iPod. Apple currently has three unique models: nano, shuffle, and the standard fifth-generation iPod (simply called "iPod"), which is the one you have. That said, you may want to see how much storage capacity you have left on your regular iPod. If you're running low, perhaps you should delete a few unnecessary items, so you'll have more room for videos.
Reply:Try dragging it from iTunes to the iPod. Be sure you are on manually manage music.


No comments:

Post a Comment