Thursday, November 19, 2009

When I watch Youtube videos, sometimes, they get stuck. How can I fix this so I can watch the videos?

What I mean by stuck is that the video seems to have loaded fully but then when it's played to a certain point it stops playing, and the Related Videos screen, that appears at the end of the video, begins to flash very rapidly. After that the only way I can watch the video is to wait a day or two for the video to reload. How can I fix this and prevent it from happening? At the very least, how can I reload the video without having to wait a couple of days? And please answer this question in simple, nontechnical English. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to computers.

When I watch Youtube videos, sometimes, they get stuck. How can I fix this so I can watch the videos?
do you clean your browser cache, cookies and history on a regular basis?


if not - try cleaning those out then retry the video(s)

Does this look good

No comments:

Post a Comment