Thursday, November 19, 2009

Uploading MySpace Videos?

I have just uploaded 2 home videos onto MySpace. It went through the whole uploading part, and now it brings me to the next page. It shows 2 links/names of my videos, but to the right of the link its still saying "video status: processing". Plus on both video's its saying the times are 0:00. One is about three minutes and the second one is like one minute. When I try to view my videos, its saying "not viewable" when I already uploaded. Basically, I wanted to add these into my blog and just curious if anyone knew whats goin on/help me. Dont mean to be a dimwit about this, just first time doing this. I tried YouTube, but kept having problems (even after "confirming" my e-mail 5 times). So any help be completely appreciated. Thank you!

Uploading MySpace Videos?
u have to wait!





myspace has to prove the video so then u can see it and get the code for it and it will on myspace





wait a day or somthing





youtube





u get to links on the email click both of them!





first one then then the other one ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment