Thursday, November 19, 2009

Save videos onto computer?

recently I went to DC and I brought my camera, of course, to take some videos.





I saved the videos onto my uncle's computer and on photobucket.





I would ask my uncle to send the videos but I don't want him to get into all that boring uploading and sending stuff.





Is there any way I can save the videos I have on photobucket onto my computer?

Save videos onto computer?
Places like Photobucket and Youtube usually save them as flash files. So the best way to get them off of a site like that is to use a site like http://vixy.net/. You are going to lose some quality though.





Your best bet is to pull the video back off the camera.
Reply:Can you not copy them again from the camcorder onto your computer - just like you did onto your uncles ??





**


No comments:

Post a Comment