Friday, November 13, 2009

Organizing Videos on an iPod?

I just got one of the new video iPods and have been putting movies on there, but I can't figure out how to organize them. I'm using anapod instead of itunes, but I don't see why that should make a difference. Anyway, the factory setting came with video catagories like music videos and movies, but all of my uploaded videos are going under music videos for some reason. Any idea how to move these around? Do I create a playlist instead?





Thanks for the help!

Organizing Videos on an iPod?
use itunes and right click the video, then click get info then click the video tab and you pick there
Reply:What u do is hook ur iPod up to your computer and click on it. When it gets to a list of ur videos, tell it to organize them by name. I'd give u a better answer, but i need 2 know what kind of computer u have.


No comments:

Post a Comment