Monday, November 16, 2009

Viewing MP4 Videos uploaded from my D-900 Samsung--how?

I have MP4 videos uploaded to my computer from my D-900 Samsung mobile phone. When I try to play the videos on Windows Media Player or any other program that would play videos, I get an error message, "Unable..." What program must I download in order to view the videos?? Please, if you give an answer, please provide detailed and step-by-step directions on how I can simply view a video from my phone. Thanks in advance for your time and effort in helping me out! :) Sean in UK

Viewing MP4 Videos uploaded from my D-900 Samsung--how?
download vlc player.. it plays almost any type of video.. the best part is it doesn't use any of the windows media player codecs.. it has its own codecs for all the formats.. dload it from the link below
Reply:use a real media player or a vlc payer.. u can use yahoo search engine to find these players and they are free to download... use these softwares and ur MP4 will be played over there...........


No comments:

Post a Comment