Monday, November 16, 2009

Videos on to my iPod Touch..not working?

Ok, so I've been searching all day in other questions and none of seemed to help. Ok before any of you say anything, my videos are already in mp4 format. I have 4 videos currently sitting in the "Movies" section of my iPod "Library." However, when I click on sync, it only puts my songs on the iPod, and not the videos. I also can't add videos to the TV Shows section of the Library.





Can anyone please help me?

Videos on to my iPod Touch..not working?
Click the ipod thing in your itunes underneath itunes store. Then you will see tabs at the top they will be like music podcats videos and contacts and games and stuff. Go into videos and then it will have sunc videos and the box will be unchecked. Check it and select the videos you want then press sync in the bottom left corner.
Reply:Contact Apple products and see the matter, don't worry, they will get you a new one.


No comments:

Post a Comment