Thursday, November 19, 2009

I can't upload videos from my digital mini-cam to my pc?

I've tried to put some videos from my mini-cam to my pc. The guy at the store I bought the camcorder from told me all I would need is a dv cable. I tried uploading video from both picassa (a google program, I've probably mispelled, and also from window video player). Both times, I get a message that says my camcorder device is not recognized. Do I need a video capture device? I downloaded a trial version of easycap, but I can't figure out, or it doesn't seem obvious to me that I can actually capture a video from my camcorder to my pc using this program. I feel like I need a button to click on that says, "upload video" or "capture video", but the easycap program doesn't have that button. I'm kind of at a dead end, so any help would be so helpful. THANK YOU!

I can't upload videos from my digital mini-cam to my pc?
You could try Windows Movie Maker.
Reply:You need a firewire (ieee1394) card installed in your computer and a firewire cord (ieee1394) to connect your computer to camera. Use the program that came with your video camera. Have you tried wmm (free), I've had good luck with it, but I use pinacle studio 11 plus (not free) to download my movie camera and movie files from my digital camera.

permanent teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment